When you visit our websites or social media pages, contact us via email, or call us, you may be asked for information that enables us to:
- Process a merchandise order
- Provide you with samples, subscriptions to our newsletters, or product information and support
- Contact you in the future about our products, or to follow up with you regarding an inquiry or reported issue
- Tailor future product development and email subscription content to your interests and artistic abilities
This information can include your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Art media preferences
- Artistic experience level
You can choose what information to give to us through web site forms, email, calls, and other interactions, but some of this information may be required to provide you with certain services or goods (for example, the billing or delivery address if you order merchandise from us). If you choose not to provide such information, we will not be able to provide you with such services or goods.
In addition, our web sites may collect and store connection information about you such as:
- IP address
- Name, city and country of your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Browser type and version
- Site activity such as what pages were visited, when, and how often
- Login information (username/password) if you participate in one or more of our secured web resources, such as saving color mixes in our Color Mixer
- Session ID for participation in login sessions to our sites
Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise shared with anyone else without your consent, unless we are under a legal obligation to do so. The only exception to this is that we store contact information with Act-On, a 3rd party Data Processor (in GDPR terms) who provides a platform for us to process and send communication to you with your opted-in permission. This Data Processor is also legally bound to the terms of the GDPR as we are, and will not store, share, or otherwise use your personal information except to process and send communication to you on our behalf.
If you provide credit card information, we do not maintain it on our servers. We also offer you the option to allow us to keep track of the conversations and interactions we have with you, including images you upload, technical queries, product preferences, product requests, your field of interest, or related information that enables us to provide you with ongoing personalized service and support.
When we ask for your e-mail address, you will be given the option to receive further e-mails from us relating to your specific interests, or our company and products. We will not send you e-mails unless you have so requested. Any such emails will always be accompanied with an “opt out” mechanism so that you can easily discontinue receiving e-mails from us.
Please note: for the purposes of the GDPR, we are the Data Controller in relation to personal data collected by us.
This policy was last modified on 05/22/2018.
Please contact us using the information below if you:
- Have questions regarding the Privacy or Cookie Policies
- Need to have personal information changed for accuracy or deleted as per GDPR requirements. You do not need a reason to do so, although we reserve the right to verify your identity to ensure that you are not attempting to manipulate someone else’s personal information.
- Need a copy of the information collected about you for review or data portability purposes
Golden Artist Colors, Inc.
188 Bell Road
New Berlin, NY 13411